3D Product Animations
We offer a full series of equipment with integrated software that allow users to easily develop 3D product animations in spherical and hemispherical formats. Our systems combine single, dual, or multiple cameras with a 360 turntable and software. The software controls and synchronizes the cameras and turntable automating and facilitating the creation of 3D product animations. Perfect for communicating production quality or value.
Stand Out from Competitors
PROVIDE CREATIVE AND UNIQUE 3D PRODUCT ANIMATIONS
- Bring it inhouse – Easy-to-use software workflow allows any team member to develop full spherical and hemispherical product animations, regardless of their experience.
- Quick & simple – Quickly create web-ready 3D views of products in only a few minutes.
- Detailed visual – Don’t let customers miss a single detail ! Add deep zoom to 3D animations to display all important details of your products.
- Flexible & practical – Take and export single files in JPG, PNG, TIFF, or RAW formats and/or import them into PackshotCreator‘s software to create 360 degree and 3D animations. If you don’t know how to use 360 images, please read our dedicated article on how to use 360 images for Amazon and other marketplaces.
- Appealing product views – Interactive 3D product animations increase conversion rates when selling online and permit business to better communicate their product.
- Save, host & share – Automatically create spherical and hemispherical animations and instantly upload them to the web. Learn how
3D Product Animations With Multiple Cameras
Easily create spherical or hemispherical animations in just minutes! Our 3D product photography solutions and dynamic software guarantee the quickest and more productive workflow possible. When a 3d arm system PackshotSphere 3D multi-arm is combined with a PackshotSpin turntable, the integrated software synchronizes the image taking (up to 10 cameras) and the turntable movement to automate the 3D creation process. Both studios are controlled simultaneously on the same screen. Once calibrated, these 3D systems do not require the users to adjust or move the cameras again. Just place a product and streamline 3D product views.
Captured photos can be exported or automatically put together into interactive 3D product animations. Users have the possibility to entirely customize them by adding buttons, deep zoom, hyperlinks, and much more.
We manufacture 3D product photo solutions, including professional LED lighting, 360 turntables and multiple cameras arms for photographing products of all sizes. Our patented transparent turntables and LED lighting environments are entirely software controlled simplifying the shooting of products on pure white or transparent backgrounds from any angle. Our 3D systems assure large throughput, consistency results and exceptional image quality
We developed special software features and workflows for boosting productivity and facilitating the creation of 3D product animations. Speed up image taking and increase photography consistency by saving and reusing best settings. Every single setting presented on PackshotCreator‘s software can be saved and reused over time.
More essentials 3D software features:
- Takes up to 1024 images in up to 10 rows
- Control at the same time up to 10 compatibles cameras
- Manage different 3D equipment, turntable, and photo studios simultaneously from the same software
- Memorize products position by saving ghost images. Then reapply them to increase product photography homogeneity
- Quickly take 3D product views on pure white backgrounds
- Easily create 3D animations on transparent backgrounds
- Develop spherical and hemispherical animations in minutes
- Increase image taking for JPG, PNG, TIFF, RAW, HTML5, GIF, MOV, MP4 output
- Batch editing, cropping, stitching and exporting
- Simple to learn and use. No experience required
3D Product Animations with Single or Dual Camera
The MacroSphere can be add to a 360 jewelry photo studio PackshotMacro DL, PackshotMacro DIS or PackshotMacro RE to photograph jewelry and other products of small sizes. This exclusive 3D rail not only helps to find the best angle for 2D and 360 products views, but also allows the capturing and stitching of interactive spherical and hemispherical product animations.
The PackshotDual Capture works with any PackshotCreator solution that has a turntable to create interactive dual row 3D views of products of any size. Dual row product views are more flexible and offer potential customers more information than a regular 360° animation.
A Perfect Combination
Combine our 3D equipments with a 360° turntable or photo studio to create not only 3D, but also still photographs, multi views and 360° animations and videos of all products. Control these paired solutions simultaneously from the same software. View and use unique software features such as LightControl, background removal features, Custom Defined, and others product photography software features in real time on the same monitor.
Interactive 3D product animations
Boost your website’s conversion rate: provide visitors with interactive 3D product animations. Our software allows users to fully customize their spherical and hemispherical animations by adding buttons, zoom, hyperlinks and defining speed, movement and much more. These interactive animations can be then upload on the web and will be compatible with all reading media for viewing on smartphones and tablets Android, Mac and PC.
Either you are creating visuals for quality control, archival, product identification or eCommerce, our 3D product photo solutions and software automate the whole creation process. Software guides user over product placement, and simplifies photo taking, multiple editing, processing and exporting. Settings are saved and reused to increase productivity and consistency.
Schedule a Demonstration
Want to learn more about our 3D product photo solutions and know how our product photography software can automate the whole 3D creation process? Schedule an online or onsite demonstration and let our experts show you.
Other posts you might be interested in :
Welcome to the third article in our series The Complete Guide to Packshot Photography. Today, we’re going to delve into the specifics of each type of product and how to showcase them effectively in photography. We’ll be talking about textures, reflections, transparency, shape, dimensions and much more. The aim of packshot photography is to represent […]
In a world where images are everywhere, it’s essential to know which is the best image format for the web and to showcase your product photos online. There are many image formats to choose from, and you can quickly get lost. That’s why in this article we offer you an overview of the most common […]
Welcome to the second part of our comprehensive guide to packshot photography. In this article, we’ll cover the essential aspects of product photography equipment, as well as the basics you need to know to achieve optimal results. Whether you’re a company looking to maximize sales of your products online, a novice professional or an experienced […]