Objectives: expand on the issues, specificities, and basics of product photography in the sector of real estate with practical situational workshops. Practical workshops on positioning in spaces, shootings at different scales, lighting, production of panoramic and at 360°. Understand and master the techniques of photo touch-ups. Expand on and master the photographic process.
In-depth sectoral training in PackshotCreator photographic production for real estate
Duration: 1 day (8 hours).
Presenter: photographer specialized in product photography and animation, as well as in image processing, with educational experience.
Method and educational resources: the training program takes place in a fully equipped photo studio with all necessary material. The camera equipment provided: Canon 5D or equivalent.
Software: Packshot Creator and PackshotViewer, Lightroom and Photoshop.
After a review of the fundamentals, the trainees organize, with the help of the trainer, their photo studio. Real-situation workshops for product shootings with constraints and graphic charters defined by the trainer.
Public: designers, actors in the world of real estate and interior design.
Prerequisites: : basic photographic knowledge (manual settings, light sources,).
Outline of the PackshotCreator Real Estate photo training course
1-Reminder and expansion on the challenges and specificities of the industry:
- Photography and animations have a significant impact in convincing potential buyers to purchase or rent a real estate property online.
- How can successful visuals and animations give your e-agency or advertisement site a premium aspect, make it stand out from the competition, and increase its traffic and sales?
- Reminder of the basic principles of shootings: speed, aperture, sensitivity, and depth of focus.
- Introduction to the benefits, challenges, and constraints of multi-angle, 360°, and 3D shots.
- Prepare and arrange the shooting space according to layout constraints and topography (bathroom, living room, library, foyer…).
- Prepare and place the lighting and photo material on the different shooting locations.
- Install and adjust the lighting depending upon the location of the device and the chosen angle for shooting. Placement of different light sources and shapers: light boxes, reflectors, and barn doors: how to avoid backlight, highlight a space in a room…
- Shooting settings: speed, sensitivity, aperture, white balance.
- Practical case studies of different rooms and room arrangement. Shootings of various interiors with studies of their specificities and the difficulties encountered during a photo session. Shots of interior details to highlight a property: fireplace, parquet, descending staircase, or ceiling molding.
- Assessments of trainee photo productions by the trainer.
- Analysis of the sharpness, framing, and colorimetry of the shots.
- Optimization of contrasts and colors.
- Amplify or reduce glares and flashes / shadows / sharpness and digital noise.
- Harmonize the backgrounds.
- Export the images to the desired format for integration onto websites, print catalogues, or little posters and flyers
- Organize and stock final visuals.
The benefits of this program
The theoretical and practical in-depth training program tied to the real estate industry prepares you for the production of ready-to-use quality visuals for communication media (web and print), databases, or even archiving. It enables you to face the constraints presented by the precise specifications and perfect photographic post-production.
30-day post-training follow-up. Continuous and end of course evaluation.
Recognition of acquired skills
Certificate of completion of in-depth sectoral training in Packshot photographic production for real estate.
Discover our module about 3D modeling.
Our comprehensive cycles
Discover our customized sectoral training courses.
Do you know about our PackshotOnboarding consulting offer?