Objectives of products photography touch ups training: simplify and streamline post-production work. With products photography touch ups Photoshop software create ready-to-use visuals for e-commerce or internal communication.
Training module in commercial photo production for touch-ups with Photoshop (Level I)
Duration: 4 hours.
Participants: from 2 to 4
Presenter: instructor specialized in products photography touch ups and photographic post-production.
Method and educational means: the module takes place in a fully equipped photo studio with all necessary material.
Public: : in-studio product photographers, e-commerce owners
Prerequisites : basic knowledge in post-production on Photoshop.
Overview of the module for photo framing and object composition
- Review of the fundamentals of the software.
- Practice on the elements of general touch-ups starting from a camera (output RAW files).
- Creating photos libraries. Practical cases for cropping. Image repairs. Master mounting images (image layers, dynamic objects, modifiable dynamic filters, and use of effects and 3D objects).
- Creating and using one’s scripts. Preparing one’s images for print and web media.
The benefits of this products photography touch-ups training module
- Realization of necessary photo touch-ups in order to integrate visuals onto web and print media.
- Acquisition of a work method on the software making it possible to streamline one’s time with the use of tools that are adapted to and appropriate for the processing of similar photos.
Certificate of completion of level I modular training on Photoshop.
Products photography touch ups : level II
Do you know about our PackshotOnboarding consulting offer?
Do you know about our management offer?