Objectives: expand on the process of simplification and fluxing for post-production with photographer editing software, Adobe Photoshop work in order to create ready-to-use visuals.
Training module in commercial photo production for touch-ups with Photoshop (Level II)
Duration: 4 hours.
Participants: from 2 to 4
Presenter: instructor specialized in product photography and and photographic post-production.
Method and educational means: the module takes place in a fully equipped photo studio with all necessary material.
Public: in-studio product photographers, players in e-commerce.
Prerequisites : knowledge of the primary features in post-production on Photoshop.
Overview of the module for the photographer editing software training
- Deepening of the photographer editing software‘s functionalities. Practical cases for image touch-ups on different types of products from the camera (output RAW files).
- Creating one’s libraries. Practical cases for cropping. Deepening of image repair cases. Master mounting images (image layers, dynamic objects, modifiable dynamic filters, and use of effects and 3D objects). Creating and using scripts.
- Preparing one’s images for print and web media.
The benefits of this additional training module
- Realization of necessary photographic alterations/touch-ups on different typologies of product visuals in order to integrate them onto web and print media.
- Acquisition of a work method on the software making it possible to streamline one’s time with the use of tools that are adapted to and appropriate for the processing of similar photos.
Certificate of completion of level II modular training on Photoshop.
Do you know about our PackshotOnboarding consulting offer?
Do you know about our management offer?