High definition photos reach Facebook
Facebook has announced some important upgrades on its social network in relation to photo-sharing. Users will now be able to upload high definition photos on their Facebook profile, along with some other changes.
Facebook is currently working on the following changes
With over 100 million photos uploaded every day, it was the appropriate time for Facebook to bring some major changes to enhance its photo sharing tool. Facebook is currently working on the following changes which will be made available freely to every user in the near future.
- The uploading tools will be improved with a more advanced Flash technology.
- Users will be able to upload high resolution photos on their profiles. An increase of 720 to 2048 pixels resolution-an overall 8 times increase.
- Users will be able to easily print high definition photos.
- With the new changes, users will be able to bulk tag friends in their photos.
- Users will be able to view all photos in one page, in a more streamlined fashion. These changes are expected to happen in the near future.
Now, marketers will be able to use high definition photos of their products on their Facebook profiles. High resolution product photos are more appealing to customers. These HD products photos will help boost the customer conversion rate. Anyone can create high definition product photos instantly using the intuitive PackshotCreator photo studio. Moreover, this digital photo studio can also help you in creating 360 degree animations and 3D animations of products in your marketing endeavors.
Other posts you might be interested in :
What’s the visual code you need to follow to promote your products on social media? From new trends to technological innovations via artificial intelligence, your social media product photos are more important than ever as the cornerstore of your communication strategy. And in mobile formats, visuals that are reactive and interactive are essential to building a great customer […]
Let’s take a look in this article at how to animate an e-commerce site in order to drastically reduce abandoned shopping carts. The ultimate objective is to optimize the conversion rate For this, we will examine four of “sure things” of customer experience, after having defined the two key terms of this article. The conversion rate designates […]
It’s not entirely sure that the material makes the photographer, but it certainly contributes…at least in part!