I. Name and contact details of the Data Processor and of the Data Protection Officer
This privacy statement applies to data processing carried out by:
SYSNEXT – PackshotCreator
6, rue Antonin Raynaud
92300 Levallois-Perret | France
Tel : +33 (0)1 47 42 66 66
This privacy statement is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
II. Collection, storage and use of personal information
When you visit our web site
When you visit us online at https://www.packshot-creator.com, https://user.packshot-creator.com, https://esupport.packshot-creator.com or any other country specific PackshotCreator page the browser used automatically sends information to our web site server. This information is stored temporarily in a log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
● The IP address of the visiting computer,
● Date and time of access,
● Name and URL of the files requested,
● Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
● Browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
Data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
● Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
● Ensuring comfortable use of our web site,
● Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for
● Further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1f EUDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
When subscribing to our newsletter
In so far as you have explicitly given your consent, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(a) GDPR, we use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter regularly. Giving an e-mail address is sufficient for receiving the newsletter.
It is possible to unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can certainly also send your request to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail at any time.
When using our contact forms
We offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the web site for any questions you may have. You must provide a valid email address, your first name and last name of the recipient and the country so that we know who the request came from, who the request is for and how to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1a EUDPR on the basis of the consent, which you grant voluntarily on sending the request.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted automatically after completion of the request made by you.
III. The passing on of data
Your personal data is not transmitted to third parties for purposes other than the purposes listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
● You have granted your express consent to the latter pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(a) GDPR;
● Pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR, it is necessary to pass it on in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and no reason exists to assume that you have an overwhelming interest, worthy of protection, in your data not being passed on;
● In the event that a statutory obligation to pass on the data exists pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(c) GDPR; and
● This is statutorily admissible and, under Art. 6(1)(1)(b) GDPR, is necessary in order to handle contractual relations with you.
IV. Analysis tools / tracking tools
The tracking steps listed by us below and deployed by Sysnext are carried out based on Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR. With the tracking measures deployed, we wish to ensure that our website is designed in line with our customers’ needs and also ensure ongoing optimization of it. Secondly, we deploy the tracking steps in order to record statistics on the use of our website, and for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website in order to optimize our services for you. These interests are to be deemed justified in the sense of the foregoing provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be inferred from the corresponding tracking tools:
In order to design our web pages in line with customer requirements, and to ensure that our web pages are optimized on an ongoing basis, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. The information generated by the cookie on your use of this website, such as:
● Browser type/version;
● Operating system used;
● Referring URL (the page visited previously);
● Host name of the accessing PC (IP address);
● Time of the server query.
That information will be used to evaluate use of the website, compile reports on the website activities, and provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for market research purposes and to design these web pages in line with user requirements. This information may also be transmitted to third parties, in so far as such is required by law or if third parties process such data by order. Your IP address will never be merged with other data of Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, making it impossible to identify them (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser accordingly, however we would like to point out that, in that case, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in their entirety.
You may, moreover, prevent the data generated by the cookie which relates to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being recorded, as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on available at the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular in the case of browsers on mobile terminals, you may additionally prevent your data from being recorded by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is placed, which prevents your data from being recorded when visiting this website in future. The opt-out cookie only takes effect in this browser, and only when visiting our website, and will be stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you need to re-set the opt-out cookie.
Information relating to each terminal used is stored in the cookie. However, this does not mean that we are directly aware of your identity.
Cookies are used to guarantee use and security of our web site and to make browsing our site more comfortable for you. For instance, we set session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages of our website. They are automatically deleted once your visit to our website has ended.
In order to optimize usability, we also set temporary cookies, that are stored on your terminal for a certain pre-defined period of time. If you visit our website again, to make use of our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us, as well as what data you entered and settings you selected, so that you do not have to enter them all over again.
Secondly, we set cookies to record statistics on the use of our website, and for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website in order to optimize our services for you (see Clause 5). These cookies enable us to automatically recognize that you have already previously visited us when you visit our website again. These cookies are automatically deleted after a certain pre-defined period of time.
The data processed by the cookies is required for the purposes mentioned, in order to preserve our justified interests, as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer. A notification banner will appear before a new cookie is created. Disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all of the features of our web site.
VI. Your rights
You have the right:
● Pursuant to Art. 15 EUDPR to request information about your personal data that is processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a the right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the details thereof;
● Pursuant to Art. 16 EUDPR, to demand immediate correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
● In accordance with Art. 17 EUDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
● To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 EUDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion; we no longer need the data, but you need it for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
● Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain the personal data that you provided to us in a structured, usual and machine-readable format or to request the that it be sent to another responsible person;
VII. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an email to email@example.com.
VIII. Data security
Within the context of the visit to our website, we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedures in conjunction with the highest respective encryption level that is supported by your browser. This would generally be 256-bit encryption. Should your browser not support 256-bit encryption, we instead resort to 128-bit v3 technology. You can recognize whether an individual page of our website is transferred encrypted by the key or lock symbol being displayed in the lower status bar of your browser as closed.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.