PackshotCreator product photography software:
bring your products to life
Your experience in product photography begins with PackshotCreator photo studios and softwarePlace your products, preview and control intuitively from your screen each step of the shooting: still photos, multi-angles, 360° or 3D product animations. Bring your content to life, automate your workflows with ease. Enjoy more than 100 features, including 26 new and unique features in the product photography. Setting up the camera(s), product positioning, lighting settings, automatic background removal, editing and final export of your visuals: the entire process is fully controlled. With this complete product photography software, combined to our photo studios, there is no need to use a third-party program!
In business, every minute counts. Discover the key features designed to save you precious time and speed up your photo shoots. Intuitive and automatic capture, multi-product capture or even savable and re-applicable product profiles: use these powerful tools to save valuable time at each step of your workflow.
Customize your visuals and stand out from the competition: PackshotCreator software offers you many features to show your creativity. Give relief to your 2D photos by using a drop shadow, add the background of your choice to your visuals, make your 360° product animations interactive by customizing their presentation… The possibilities are endless!
In the simplest way
The PackshotCreator software allows any user, even non-professionals, to intuitively produce a large daily quantity of visuals: 2D pictures, multi-angle photos, 360° animations or spherical and hemispherical 3D animations. View each step of the workflow live from your screen with the LiveView, save profiles and reapply all the settings saved to an object range (device settings, product position, lighting, etc.).
Journal des versions
- V V188.8.131.52 - 16/01/2020
Custom Define can add the images by clicking the snap button on the camera body.
- Modified some warning message so that user could more understand the situation.
- Optimized HTML, the animation will display more smoothly for the version 78 of Chrome.
- V 184.108.40.206 - 27/09/2019
- The Crop and Fill feature now could use transparent for the fill color.
- Changed the default size to 1920 instead of Original size for Video format.
- Added a Cancel button for Row Crop and All Crop.
- The software will not display Set Workspace dialog when software launch for the default. And will have a remind message popup when you try to change the other path.
- Added two options (add margin by the boundary of individual image, add margin by the boundary of all images) for 2D Add Margin tool of Editing.
- V 220.127.116.11 - 03/09/2019
- Optimized AutoMask retake feature, increase the speed of retake.
- V 18.104.22.168 - 16/08/2019
- Support LiveStudio, New version of PackshotMacro DL, PackshotMacro DIS and PackshotSpin XL
- Adeed Shadow feature in AutoMask
- Added camera support for Canon EOS R
- Added saving format TIFFAlpha and TIFF
- Added saving format Video for 360
- Added saving format Mask
- Added saving format PackshotCreator (This format have to install PackshotCreator to enable, and it’s a module, the default is disable)
- Added saving options Save Mask for RAW format
- Added QuickShot workflow (It’s a module, only PackshotMacro and PackshotSpin Jewelry will be enabled)
- Added HTML Comparison (This feature is connected with QuickShot Module)
- Added DualView shooting workflow
- Added Direct Image Export workflow
- Added BatchEditing
- Added Metadata
- Added default profile in Levels and Sharpness of Editing Adjustment tools
- Added Curve tool for Editing Adjustment tools
- Added Selection Tools (Add to Selection, Subtract from Selection and Intersect with Selection) in Edting
- Added support Rotate feature for Video mode
- Added format TIFF for Program Link
- Added Quick Color Selection in Image Viewer
- Added Program Link feature, the RAW file will come with a 8 bit PNG(Mask) when select RAW format. Both files(RAW and PNG) will be linked to the program
- Added Video Clipping for 2D Video
- Added Rotate/Pan in the Display Buttons of HTML Profile Editor
- Added PNG/JPG source selection in HTML Profile Editor
- Added Deep Zoom selection in HTML Profile Editor
- Added Grid Tools in the preview of change to south hemispherical.
- Optimizied AutoMask algorithm and workflow
- Highlight Alert now can be used to express High and Low values
- Redesign Add Margin tool in Editing
- Camera Rename feature now can remember when next time you launch software (only Canon Camera)
- Adjusted the UI layout of Save As Option for Video format
- Adjusted the zoom button of preview, now is using one button instead of + – buttons (Sequence 0x, 5x, 10x)
- Optimizied Spin Alignment of Video workflow
- Lighting Tools can now be used in the Viewing mode
- V 22.214.171.124 - 21/12/2018
- Support Mac Mojave.
- Added camera support for Nikon D5.
- New keyboard commands allow users to click left and right to switch between images when using PNG Recovery and Editing.
- Default setting for Crop Ratio is now set to Free Form.
- Adjusted shooting mode of Custom Define. The process will now come to a stop when user chooses “Use current Camera, Crop, Rotate and Lighting Settings” and Manual mode.
- V 126.96.36.199 - 26/09/2018
- Support PackshotStudio 360, PackshotPro 360, PackshotStudio Multi Side and PackshotCreator R3Mark II.
- Modified AutoMask feature to support objects cut off at the bottom of the preview. Use Crop to enable this feature.
- Image Import can now support more than 40 images. The new maximum is 800 images (total).
- The TGA save format now supports the Annotation feature.
- Adjusted the background image of Watermark. The new resolution can support 4K screens.