Bring your entire product into focus
The Hyperfocus is an automatic feature that was created to avoid the commonly blur effect to products photograph. It gives you the ability to takes severals pictures of a product at different focus points and automatically combine them to produce a product photo with exceptional depth and texture.
Show your product completely sharp
The Hyperfocus feature is commonly used when shooting jewelry and small objects, or any product placed lengthways or on different levels in order to get a precise quality results.
When photographing your product with the Hyperfocus feature, the software allows you to select the number of photos to be taken of your product over a range of focus points. It then automatically combines these images together into one photograph with your product completely sharp.
How to shoot your products with Hyperfocus:
Control the production straight from the software and visualize the results in real time:
1. Place your product
2. Choose Hyperfocus as the Capture Mode
3. Make any pre-adjustments necessary
4. Use the Focus tool to focus on the part of the product closes to the camera
5. Press Snap
6. A new window open for you to select a focus increment (distance between capturing another picture)
7. After selecting click Next
8. Another window appear for you to choose the number of pictures to be taken
9. Use the focus peaking dots as a guide to how many images you need until your entire product is in focus
10. When ready press Next and then Snap
11. The software takes the pictures and automatically combines them in an individual file