PackshotCreator for all your product photos
PackshotCreator is the first line of digital photo and 360°animation studio entirely dedicated to your products.
PackshotCreator : give life to your products
The aim of PackshotCreator is to sublimate all your photos. It is a complete photographic solution that makes your products become lively with high quality products photos and interactive animations. With the ideal lighting environment, photo shoot are very easy and moreover no cast shadows are produced.
An in-house photo solution to reduce outsourcing costs
PackshotCreator can be used in-house and this helps companies reduce photographic outsourcing cost (another post about conversion rates). On top, the results are immediate as photos and animations are achieved within some minutes; ready for print and web use. Generally consisting of a photographic lightbox, a software and a computer equipment, automated photo studios and 3D system PackshotCreator are currently used in more than 7000 companies in 35 countries.
Using Web 2.0 and Rich Media interfaces, PackshotCreator attracts attention and retain them. The online conversion rate is stronger and the sales are boosted.
PackshotCreator Product Line last update
New automated photo studios 2016 – 2017
- 360 automated studio PackshotCreator R3 LT
- compact 2D photo studio PackshotCreator Mini Mark II
- modular photo studio for big products PackshotAlto Mark II
An answer to specifics photo needs
Every product of the PackshotCreator focuses on specific photo needs. For example the PackshotMacro R focuses on very small objects as jewels or watches (see here to learn how to photograph jewellery effectively) or even glasses, the PackshotAlto produces photos and animations of taller and wider objects, the PackshotSpin creates interactive 360º products animations and high quality photos.
Some Benefits of PackshotCreator
- Costs and deadlines are reduced as photos are created in-house easily and rapidly by the intuitive photo workstation
- Improve conversion rates due to high quality visuals
- High definition photos are obtained in a few clicks
- Interactive 360º and 3D animations are obtained easily
- The user-friendly interface allows users to crop, edit, annotate, input watermark on their visuals
- A large variety of image formats are created
- No cast shadows are produced
- Marketers can take full advantage of Web 2.0 and Rich Media for better online experiences of customers
Other posts you might be interested in :
With over 50 years of experience, Uniopt Handel mit optischen Waren GmbH, is a supplier of luxury and high quality eye glasses and sunglasses for sports and fashion. This international company has a large portfolio with several well-known brands. Dynamic and creative, the firm is involved in a strategy of excellence with a permanent development […]
Advertising is very important to inform people and persuade them about buying or trying a product or a service. Marketers can advertise through several mediums such as newspapers, magazines, brochures, billboards, websites, blogs, e-commerce sites among others.